Saturday, 9 December 2017

Review: The Fall of Lucifer

The Fall of Lucifer The Fall of Lucifer by Wendy Alec
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I rated it 3 stars just because I felt the story was weak here, the plot wasn't either engaging much. I was too busy trying to get along with the over the way language. Though It could be my personal part but I felt it was a bit over do on the writing rather than going with the story.

Book could've been more fun to read if it had been more engaging in this feels more like a curriculum designed textbook which has loads of words you need to google before reading ahead. A bit over do on my part. I'd Like to read for leisure, for study my academic books are enough :P Jokes apart If someone is a fan of 70's language and writing style with all those shakespeare kind of vibes this one is for you. For someone looking into action-fantasy and leisure reading this one isn't for you.

This book as more references to the Bible so, you might find a lot of things familiar while reading.
Advice, read slowly and keep a dictionary handy because this book will surely increase your vocabulary.

To buy this book and check others in its series : http://amzn.to/2j7BbSP

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment